Unframed professional Photography print of Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia, captured in July 2019. Exclusivly offered, with a max sale limit of 20 per print, to ensure you homes new print remains unique.
Printed on environmentally friendly, Fine Art Hahnemühle Hemp.
Hahnemühle Hemp uses one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world and is made of 60% hemp fibre. The paper’s base impresses with its white natural tone, and thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required.
Environmental advantages of Hemp,
– It’s fast-growing and reaches up to 4m within 3 months.
– It’s an undemanding plant and grows almost everywhere without needing a special climate or soil.
– It’s doesn’t leach out the soil but improves the soil quality.
– As a deep-root plant, it loosens the soil.
– It requires considerably less water.
– It doesn’t need any pesticides, herbicides or fungicides.
– Every part of the plant can be used – the seeds, the leaves and the stems.
– Hemp has a high carbon dioxide uptake and captures carbon emissions, the so-called carbon sequestration.
– Industrial hemp is THC reduced with no intoxicating effect.
Prints dffered in a variety of sizes
A4 - 21x29.7cm
A3 - 30.5x40.6cm
A2 - 59.4 x 42 cm
A1 - 84.1 x 59.4 cm
A0 - 118.9 x 84.1 cm
Prices are for unframed prints.
All prints taken by me and are protected by copyright and owned by © Zoe Strapp
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your beautiful new print to be processed by our local printer and delivered.